sexta-feira, outubro 27, 2006

yeah... fuck us

this is my last chance


"For life is quite absurd
And death's the final word
You must always face the curtain with a bow.
Forget about your sin - give the audience a grin
Enjoy it - it's your last chance anyhow.

So always look on the bright side of death
Just before you draw your terminal breath

Life's a piece of shit
When you look at it
Life's a laugh and death's a joke, it's true.
You'll see it's all a show
Keep 'em laughing as you go
Just remember that the last laugh is on you.

in, Always Look on the Bright Side of Life, dos Monty Python




Last Chance

Well you take it all for granted
So it should come as no surprise
That your big balloon is gonna burst
Right before your eyes

Well you always call your mama
Just for sympathy
(...)

And it's your last chance
(...)

Well you call me up for favours
You say that it's my turn
Well I think I'll stand on Mulholland Drive
And watch you bridges burn

Well I saw your guardian angel
He said I can't refuse
Well I'd take the chance
But it's hard to dance
In size 8 concrete shoes

Yeah Fuck You...
por BA